Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people.
VitalAire is a leader in home oxygen therapy, sleep apnea programs and CPAP treatment from coast to coast. Our 40 years of experience, 100 Clinics, 1000 employees and National Accreditation assure you of quality programs and unsurpassed service.
Our corporate office is located in Mississauga, Ontario and we have over 100 Clinics across Canada, along with international opportunities. We are a national team of action-oriented and forward thinking people who are committed to serving our community and making our business grow.
Why work for VitalAire?
- We have a Clinical Care Committee that analyses best practices, reviews recent studies and implements findings
- We are a part of the international “Air Liquide Healthcare” Group which is a world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment
- We are Nationally Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- We have over 40 years of respiratory therapy experience in Canada
- We have over 100 Clinics and 1000 employees throughout Canada
- As a clinician, you can develop ongoing relationship with patients through regular visits
- We encourage career development through career interviews & promoting internal talent
- We encourage ideas and innovation
VitalAire is always seeking exceptional talent in a diverse range of career opportunities throughout Canada including:
- Healthcare Professionals (RRT, RN, RPSGT etc.) – Oxygen Therapy and CPAP Treatment
- Customer Service Representative
- Territory Sales Representative
- Area Manager/Branch Manager
- Professional positions
- Medical Gas Driver
- Client Service Technician
- Service Technician
- Clinical Assistant (Sleep and Oxygen)
Registered Respiratory Therapists
Logistics and Drivers
VitalAire Canada is a member of the International Air Liquide Healthcare Network operating in 30 countries, and brings leading technologies, products and respiratory healthcare excellence to Canada. The link below goes to our International Career Web Site.
VitalAire values all of our employees and promotes an environment where each employee can foster his or her personal and professional growth. more
Relying on our employees’ engagement, a sincere desire to make a difference and a culture of continuous improvement, we help Canadians breathe easier through the safe delivery of quality respiratory products and services. more
Meet us at a career fair near you more
Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. more