We are currently looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative for our Mississauga Head Office working 12:00pm to 8:00pm. The function of the Inside Sales Representative is to provide support to the branch network by contacting existing CPAP customers. This position will be responsible for following up by telephone with patients to ensure their ongoing CPAP therapy is in place and their CPAP needs are being met. The incumbent will manage direct sales of masks and accessories where applicable, as well as booking appointments directly at the branch level.
- Perform routine follow up calls as per Repap protocol to attain renewal sales goals targets
- Support clients in their continued CPAP therapy through ongoing sales of mask replacements and other CPAP accessories
- Arrange for direct shipment of product to clients
- Coordinate with branches to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained
- Educate customers on CPAP product offerings and services including explaining pricing and answering questions to support the branch network and build value in our customer relationships
- Identify customer issues and provide appropriate solutions via up-selling of additional CPAP accessories and/or services
- Book appointments directly at the branch level where required
- Maintain client files by inputting and/or updating client information in our CRM system
- Troubleshoot system issues on behalf of the regions; provide support to the branches and customer service department by providing ongoing training and support.
- Provide support to clients and branches as a subject matter expert for third party private insurance and funding programs
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent, with 3 – 5 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective phone selling techniques including an ability to understand client needs and be persuasive
- Team player who is self-motivated, possesses a high level of integrity and strong problem solving skills
- Efficient time management abilities and capable of prioritizing in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with superior trouble shooting skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and experience with a CRM is an asset
- Ability to work some evenings as required
VitalAire will pay a referral bonus of $500 to current employees who identify and refer external candidates who are ultimately hired for this position.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
We participate in equal opportunity employment. Interested candidates with the necessary qualifications can send their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ” Bilingual Inside Sales Representative – Mississauga” in the subject line to be considered.
Apply for this job