Paying for CPAP Supplies
- In Ontario the provincial government provides partial funding of CPAP systems.
- In Saskatchewan, the CPAP Units are provided and clients are required to purchase their own Mask, Humidifier and any other Accessories.
- Manitoba provides provincially approved CPAP Units and Masks.
- Alberta provides some funding for CPAP therapy for seniors (must qualify with income thresholds).
- There is limited provincial government funding for CPAP therapy in all other provinces; however it’s equally important to know that most insurance policies provide reimbursement for CPAP Treatment.
Most working people will have insurance that will cover all or a portion of the fee for CPAP therapy. Please check with your insurance company as soon as possible to determine what type or reimbursement is covered by your plan.
Deductibles and copayments for medical equipment may be vary depending on your particular insurance coverage.
Costs also vary depending on whether you purchase a CPAP, APAP or BPAP Machine and masks are available in nasal pillow systems, nasal masks and full face masks