Home Ventilation and Other Respiratory Programs and Services
With 100 locations, a complete homecare support infrastructure and 250 healthcare professionals coast to coast, VitalAire is the leader in Home Oxygen Services, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment and other Respiratory healthcare service provision across Canada.
Home Healthcare Services
Our Registered Respiratory Therapists and Registered Nurses can assist you with patient assessment and oxygen therapy by providing oximetry at rest, with exercise or nocturnally. We typically have multiple clients at each location so we frequently visit your location to ensure your clients are being treated safely and effectively.
Additional Respiratory services delivered by VitalAire healthcare professionals include:
- Home Ventilation products and services, including invasive and non-invasive ventilation and telemonitoring
- Home Sleep Studies – in some provinces only (NOT provided in Ontario or Manitoba)
- Other Airway and Trach Care, Service and Supplies, including high humidity therapy and others
- Education for the healthcare professional on a variety of Respiratory topics, delivered through Lunch and Learns, in-office visits, or e-learning modules
- COPD diagnostic services including Oximetry and Spirometry
- Asthma and Allergy Education, Service and Supplies
- Occupational Health Testing and Treatment
- General Respiratory Policies and Procedure Manuals for hospitals and other healthcare facilities
- CPR and First aid Training for the healthcare professional